Your Southwest Florida Orthodontist
Meet Dr. Donald Norton
Dr. Donald W. Norton is passionate about crafting smiles that last a lifetime! He finds immense joy in his work and cherishes the enduring bonds he builds with his patients.
Education & Experience
- Trinity University, San Antonio, Texas – Bachelor's Degree
- University of Kentucky College of Dentistry – Doctor of Dental Medicine
Dr. Norton graduated with the highest honors from the University of Kentucky College of Dentistry, showcasing his commitment to excellence. He further honed his skills during an orthodontic residency at The Children's National Medical Center in Washington, D.C. This prestigious program equipped him with the specialized knowledge to provide excellent care.
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Association of Orthodontics - Member
- American Dental Association - Member
- Florida Association of Orthodontics - Member
- Florida Dental Association - Member
- Lee County Dental Society - Member
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honors Society - Member
- Southern Association of Orthodontists - Member
West Coast Dental Association - Member
Outside the Office
When he's not in the office, Dr. Norton loves exploring the great outdoors and traveling with his family. He's a proud dad to three energetic daughters and a standard poodle named Maisie.
Giving back is second nature to Dr. Norton, an active volunteer in his local community.