Free Virtual Consultation Exam
With Norton Orthodontics
Start your smile transformation with a virtual consultation with Norton Orthodontics.
How It Works
Find out if you're a match for treatment right from your phone. Dr. Norton will look at your smile and give you the scoop on whether treatment is a go.
Grab your phone and a buddy to help you snap these 8 pics below. The clearer the photo, the better we can address potential problems!
Need a hand with those pics? Bright lighting is your best friend for clearer images.
Stuck trying to retract your cheeks away from your teeth? Hold your cheeks with two spoons while your friend or family member takes the photos for you.
Fill out the form below.
All set! Dr. Norton will look at your photos and reach out soon with your smile plan.
When we send you an email, or you send us an email, the information sent is not encrypted. That means a third party may be able to access the information and read it since it is transmitted over the Internet. If you receive an email, someone may be able to access your email account and read it.
- HIPAA stands for the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
- HIPAA was passed by the U.S. government in 1996 in order to establish privacy and security protections for health information
- Information stored on our computers is encrypted.
- Most popular email services (ex. Hotmail®, Gmail®, Yahoo®) do not utilize encrypted email.
- Email is a very popular and convenient way to communicate for a lot of people, so in their latest modification to the HIPAA act, the federal government provided guidance on email and HIPAA.
- The guidelines state that if a patient has been made aware of the risks of unencrypted email, and that same patient provides consent to receive health information via email, then a health entity may send that patient personal medical information via unencrypted email.
- For more information visit https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2013-01-25/pdf/2013-01073.pdf.
By sending a request for virtual consultation with email you are accepting the terms and conditions of utilizing non-encrypted email to communicate health information.