Dr. Donald Norton is a Certified Invisalign Preferred Provider in Cape Coral, Bonita Springs and Port Charlotte
Since Invisalign is nearly invisible, you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing. Dr. Donald Norton is a certified Invisalign treatment provider. He has treated many cases successfully with this leading-edge appliance system.
A “braceless” alternative to traditional metal braces!
Have you ever wished for a straighter, healthier smile, but not looked forward to all the metal wires and bands that often go along with braces? At Norton Orthodontics we can make your dream of having a new smile come to life, and without any metal! Dr. Norton is a certified Invisalign orthodontist, giving patients a “clearly” effective and incredibly comfortable way to a new smile!
If you’re interested in learning more about Invisalign, contact Norton Orthodontics and schedule your complimentary orthodontic consultation.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign uses a series of customized, clear aligners to straighten teeth with fewer office visits than traditional braces. Thousands of orthodontists in the United States and Canada use Invisalign braces to accurately and effectively treat their patients. Invisalign aligners are:
- Completely invisible – Invisalign aligners cannot be seen while you are wearing them! Friends, family members and co-workers may never even know you are straightening your teeth, unless, of course, you tell them!
- Comfortable to wear – The aligners are made from a special plastic that has smooth, rounded edges so they won’t irritate your mouth and tissues like traditional braces often can.
- Customized just for you – Your Invisalign aligners are customized to fit your mouth. Align Technology uses advanced 3-D computer imaging technology to replicate an exact impression of your mouth and teeth, then fabricates a series customized aligners that, over time, moves your teeth into the proper position.
- Removable –Unlike traditional metal braces, you can remove your aligners to eat, drink, brush your teeth, floss and for special occasions. There’s no need to change your lifestyle with Invisalign!
- Effective – You will begin to notice a significant difference even before your treatment is complete! Most treatments are completed within one year; however, this can vary from patient to patient.
Why Consider Invisalign Treatment?
People everywhere are beginning to experience the benefits of Invisalign treatment. Here’s why people just like you are choosing Invisalign over traditional braces:
- With Invisalign, you can have a straighter, healthier smile without all the noticeable wires and brackets of traditional braces. Invisalign makes it easier to brush and floss, while also maintaining the proper tooth structure.
- Invisalign aligners are removable making it easy for you to enjoy the foods you love without worrying about breaking your appliance. You can also remove your Invisalign aligners to brush and floss regularly.
- You don’t need to change anything about your current lifestyle! With Invisalign, you can continue participating in day-to-day activities without changing a thing. Invisalign is great for professionals, athletes, brides, and parents.
- Office visits and checkups are quick and easy. You will also need to schedule fewer appointments throughout your entire treatment.
How Does Invisalign Work?
The most commonly asked question from our patients is “how long will this treatment take?” With traditional braces, treatment times can take between 18 and 30 months; but with an Invisalign treatment, it may only take between nine to 15 months. That’s almost half the time of traditional braces!
When you begin your Invisalign treatment you will receive several sets of custom fit aligners. Each set of aligners is worn for one week. After one week, you can switch your aligners with the next set and continue straightening your teeth. Over time you will notice changes in the alignment of your teeth, and in just a few months you will have a straighter, healthier smile!
Quick & Easy Digital Imaging – No Putty Needed!
Goopy, unpleasant putty impressions are a thing of the past with the iTero scanner’s seamless digital impressions! Dr. Norton is eager to demonstrate this cutting edge technology for all patients who are candidates for orthodontic treatment with Invisalign!
The iTero handheld wand takes a digital, 3D image of your prepared teeth, stopping as needed. The wand is non-invasive and you can breathe and swallow as needed during the procedure. If you need to move or adjust, you can do so! Needing to “re-do” impressions is rare. Plus, you can look at the iTero 3D image on the screen in real-time as the orthodontist moves the wand!
Additional Benefits of iTero Digital Scanning
- A more accurate impression of your teeth and gums compared to traditional putty impressions – which means your aligners can be designed to fit you with the utmost comfort
- Faster turnaround time when ordering Invisalign aligners for your treatment
- The 3D simulation shows how your teeth are moving as your treatment progressing
Schedule an initial consultation today with Dr. Norton to learn how Invisalign can straighten your teeth.